The Saint-Maurice team welcomes you 7 days a week, 24 hours a day, in compliance with government regulations.
The Vaccinal Pass is NOT required to enter the hotel or to be served in the breakfast room.
Concerned about your health, the entire team is mobilized to limit the risks of contamination.
Let's respect the barrier gestures and take care of each other!
In the common areas
- Provision of hydro-alcoholic gel
- Mandatory wearing of a mask
- Social distancing
- Regular ventilation and disinfection of contact points several times a day
- Waiting area (breakfast room)
At the reception
- Key disinfection
- Protective screen
- Contactless payment
- Sending of invoice by e-mail
- Sale of surgical masks
In the guest rooms
- Ventilation, cleaning and disinfection of surfaces between each client
- Washing of linen at 60 degrees
- Renewal of the air by Controlled Mechanical Ventilation
- No intervention of the cleaning and maintenance staff with the display of the "Do not disturb" sign
- On the day of departure, each guest is asked to open the window of his room, close the rubbish bags and deposit the key in the box provided for this purpose in Reception.
In the breakfast room
- Continental breakfast served on a tray with prior reservation
- Possibility of check-in by QR Code
- Reminder book (kept by the Reception)
- Distance between tables greater than 1m
- Wearing a mask is mandatory until the tray is served